Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's next?

I had my hysterosalpingogram last Thursday. I am so happy it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I only had three small episodes of cramping, nothing like I heard it was going to be. Perhaps it was the 15mg of valium I had on board, I don't know. SO............I guess I will wait until my doctor gets the results and then Lane & I will meet with him to discuss. Hopefully my equipment works normally.

3 comments:

Shalise said...

glad you had this test done to rule some things out if need be.. I wish you luck in the journey~

Thressa said...

you rock! remember it is not the journy but the destination!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Girl I miss you so much, I hope everything goes good, I think you guys look beautiful in your make over.