Regarding my previous post, here is an update......
Lane and I visited with Dr. Heiner last week and I told him our desire to have children. I explained to him that I understand the importance of losing weight (my continual battle), however I want to get some tests done to make sure my female parts are okay. He expressed how proud he was of me for losing weight and he encouraged me to continue that plan. In the meantime I am going to have a few tests this month depending on when I start my period. I am going to have a hysterosalpingogram (HSG), an ultrasound of my ovaries, a chlomid challenge, and Lane is going to have his sperm rechecked. All of these tests will be scheduled after I start my period in March. I am a little nervous for the HSG test because I hear it is quite painful. Basically they put something up my Hoo Hoo and inject dye into my fallopain tubes to make sure they are clear. This test causes some intense cramping and luckily I was given 15mg of valium to take before the test. My mom is the lucky one to take me for this test. Thanks mom! So, there you have the latest on our adventure. I will keep my blog updated with what the tests show. I am so glad that we are getting these tests done. We are actively participating in our future. I have learned through this that sometimes you have to take your life into your own hands and tell the doctor what you want.
Kewpie
2 days ago








5 comments:
You go girl! Enjoy your valium. You know that we love you.
Good luck! Don't worry about the Histosalpingogram, it really wasn't that bad. I was expecting it to be, but it wasn't. They didn't even give me valium! Rude.
Good luck!! I don't care what anybody says, when valium is involved its a good time!! I took that stuff once to get wisdom teeth removed and I swear I didn't stop laughing for like 3 hours straight!! It was awesome!!
Good for you! I hope everything goes well. Thanks for coming last night. I had fun.
Any results yet?
Post a Comment