Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally!

Aunt Flo finally came to visit me today so I can finally make some test appointments. I am calling tomorrow to schedule my hysterosalpingogram. It will be next week sometime. I will get my blood drawn next Saturday and the following Saturday for my chlomid challenge and to test my follicle stimulating hormone. Then we will see. Oh, the fun adventure begins! P.S. Men have it so easy, it's just not fair! Sometimes I hate having a vagina!

7 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Yeah! Who knew you would be that happy to get a visit from Aunt Flo. Hopefully all of the tests will give you some answers. We love you!

Shalise said...

You are so funny! And SO cute. I wish you the best of luck.. I hope you get the answers that are well deserved hang in there, it will be crazy but SO worth it. love ya!

Anonymous said...

What good news! Good luck!! :)

Nancy said...

Yay for Aunt Flo! And good luck with the testing. I'm excited for you guys to move forward. Keep me posted! :]

Jessie said...

Who knew you could we could be so excited for aunt flo!!!! Good luck!!!! Call me

Thressa said...

Let the games begain! You are the winner no matter how you run this race!

Allison said...

Yay Katherine! Keep me updated and good luck!