Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow....tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day. I see the doctor to get the results of all my tests to see why I am not getting pregnant. Then, I go for my new haircut and color. I will post the news & pics of the new do! I'm thinking I might chicken out and not cut too much hair off. But I will change the color! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Good luck tomorrow! Keep me posted on how things go. I'll be thinking about you. :] Happy positive thoughts!!!

Kate said...

Can't wait to hear the news and see the new hair. I love getting my hair done. It always makes me feel a little pampered. Hope it's the same for you.

Thressa said...

dearest all my best wishes and hopes go with you. i'll be thinking of you. can't wait to see the new hair.

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Katherine I just love ya!!!