








Lane & I were fortunate to go the the first Jazz Game of this year. Lane bought season tickets with a friend so we could see half of the games. I am sure that I won't be able to go to all the games with Lane, but hopefully I will see a few. We went to Iggy's for dinner and
kept our car parked there for free (I love FREE parking). We were hoping to get some cool free stuff at the game (I thought since it was the first game they would give out cool crap). When we walked in they handed us a glow stick and told us not to "break" it until the lights went out. What? A stupid glow stick? Where is the free tee-shirt or a million dollars? Well, we did end up with a free deck of cards when they handed us our program. It was fun, The Jazz beat the Denver Nuggets. Thanks Lane!








4 comments:
Great Pictures! Loved them! Dallin is having a Art Show this Saturday and he asked me today "MOM- IS THE HIGLEYS Coming?!!!!!" So I thought I better send you a shout out to invite you guys if you are interested! He is selling all his art work to donate to our family service project for the West Indies Mission. So if you want to come we would love to have you! 6-8 pm our place. Thanks for being such great teachers!! Kelly
Hey Higleytown,
Sounds like a fun night. You are too dang funny. Seriously though what happened to the good ol' days when they gave out a million bucks at games? You know what the Jazz could really use this season? More Cowbell! (I'm sorry, it just doesn't get old for me.) GO JAZZ!
Aren't our seats fun?? I'm jealous you got the season opener! :) And the whole lights-out, loud speakers stuff this year is AWESOME!! Go Jazz!!
Looks like you guys had a complete blast! I love to see your pics of you and Lane. Such a cute couple!
Post a Comment