Lane & I really enjoyed Body Worlds 3. I've been wanting to see this exhibit for years and I am so glad it came to Salt Lake City! My favorite "body" was holding all of his internal organs in one hand above his head. I also enjoyed seeing the "smokers" lungs. The embryos in all stages of development was also amazing! I highly recommend this exhibit to everyone.
Kewpie
2 days ago








3 comments:
We went to this and LOVED it, too! The smoker lungs were a fave of mine, and the embryo's as well! It really was amazing and worth seeing. I really think Alan could have stayed in there ALL day.
I can't wait to go on Wed. Glad that you had a good time
so glad you found are blog and we found yours! best way to keep updated!!!!! can I just tell you that I LOVE YOU AS PRIMARY teachers!!!!! Saving my life... kelly
Post a Comment