Friday, October 17, 2008

5 Things

This is a fun tag from Kate...


5 Shows I watch
1- Prison Break

2- The Office

3- Survivor

4- The Bachelor/Bachelorette

5- American Idol & So You Think You Can Dance!


5 Restaurants
1- Cafe Rio

2- Applebee's

3- Olive Garden

4- Zupas

5- Rumbi's


5 Things that happened yesterday
1- I oriented a new nurse in Thoracic

2- I giggled with the girls at work: Allison, Kate, Sara, Tristan and Summer

3- I planned a lunch/blog date with Lindy & Allison

4- I watched Survivor & The Office

5- I went to bed at 9:30


5 Things to look forward to
1- Having kids

2- Retirement

3- Mexican Riviera Cruise in December
with Lane's family
4- Kauai in April with Lane, Jason & Sherion
5- My 35th birthday!


5 Things that I love about Fall

1- Hot bubble baths with "falling in love" bubble bath by philosophy
2- Sleeping with the windows open, I love that crisp cool air!

3- Changing my bedding to warmer sheets & comforter

4- Hot chocolate

5- Switching from A/C to heat in my car on the same day!


5 Things on my wish list
1- To be fit & stay healthy

2- Hardwood flooring in my kitchen

3- A new BBQ grill

4- To be done with graduate school

5- My cat to stop urinating on our carpet! She is one urination away from going to the animal shelter!


5 Things important to me
1- My Savior Jesus Christ

2- Lane

3- My family

4- My friends

5- My health


5 People I tag
1- Sherion

2- Christian

3- Christi

4- Chandie

5- Jessie

Any anyone who would like to do this!

3 comments:

Kate said...

glad you changed your post so that we can all read it.... although, it was kinda fun to decode it this morning!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I love the comment about the cat! You crack me up

Lisa Loo said...

Hey Katherine-
I'm so glad you found us! It has been reading up on your little family and getting to know you better. See ya Sunday.
Lisa