Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hawaii 2008

Pearl Harbor





We arrived to Pearl Harbor about an hour before it opened. The line was wrapped around the front lawn before it opened. We were lucky to be in group two.








The USS Arizona's anchor
Where's Lane? Oh yeah...he's already in the car!



We stopped for lunch on the North Shore before going to the beach.

Jason's first experience with Hawaii's shaved ice.





I was the only one who absolutely LOVED the Dole Pineapple Plant. Everyone else called it the "DULL" Pineapple Plant!


This is my absolute favorite picture of the four of us in Hawaii!





Yummy pineapple ice cream. It wasn't as good as I remembered.



PF Changs


Haunama Bay



Jason's new friend!





Cheesecake Factory....yummy!


The drive up to the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) was absolutely gorgeous!


Sherion made Jason dance with her in the PCC parking lot. He was so embarrased!


We stopped at L & L's for lunch before heading over to the Polynesian Cultural Center


The famous boat ride at the PCC


Oh.....the shaved ice in Hawaii is amazing!



The Luau



I think it was around this point that Jason and Sherion started calling it the Polynesian Boring Center! I would have to agree, I didn't love it this time. It was sooooooooo hot!


Sherion is cute even when she is cross-eyed!





Sherion is only smiling because it is almost time to leave the PCC


Diamond Head was a great hike. The stairs at the top were a killer!





We surprised Jason and Sherion with a beautiful sunset dinner cruise!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Hawaii! I can't wait to go again. Maybe this time we'll be able to get Jason not squinting or giving a fake smile in pictures. There is one that is way cute though that I'll have to get from you.