Monday, July 27, 2009

I am such a slacker!

After weeks and weeks of harassment from my wonderful friend Thressa, I am going to write something on my blog because she is sick of seeing the pictures from our Anniversary. The sad thing is....I don't really have anything new to report. We are having a fun summer with the two furry hairball kitties. I am in school this summer taking the most horribly boring class called Nursing Theory....big yawn. I have been struggling because I hate theory and I hate being in school when the kids are having fun outside playing kick the can without me. Lane and I are excited to go to Lake Powell with my family at the end of August. That's about it.....sorry Thressa that I am so boring. I will post some pictures soon....hopefully before the end of the year!

2 comments:

Thressa said...

Your Life is not boring!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved nurse theory! Of course I did it for animals not humans. So maybe that is a bore.
Can I go with you to thew lake!
Love you friend!

Chelle said...

Yay for Thressa! Glad you're back!